1924 Highland School, 9th Grade Class

This is a picture of the 9th grade class of Highland School from 1924. Highland School, located on Broadway Ave. in Lorain, later became the Clearview Board Office, which was attached to Clearview High School. This building was torn down in the renovation in the early 2000's.

This photo was donated by 1946 Clearview graduate, Mrs. Norma (Downs) VanNuys.

Back to CHS History Home