CHS celebrated in Red Ribbon Sprit week, activities to promote anti-drug and alcohol use.
- Monday, it was "Put a Cap on Drugs." Students wore interesting caps and hats.
- Tuseday, it was "I turn my back to Drugs." Students wore their clothing backwards.
- Wednesday, it was "Follow your dreams." Students wore pajamas and slippers.
- Thursday, it was "Wear Red." Students wore red to promote being Drug free.
- Friday, it was "Say Boo! toDrugs." Students wore their Halloween costumes.
Below is a picture of all of the students who wore red on Thursday: